How novel approaches can facilitate and catalyse the exchange of data in line with European values, infrastructures and legal frameworks?
On 24 January at 14h00 CET (UTC+1), a webinar will be held to present the results of a set of experiments related to emerging technologies and innovative approaches to data sharing. Leading experts will present the report “Emerging Approaches for Data-Driven Innovation in Europe” and will provide an overview of the scenario from a scientific and policy perspective.
The session will be divided into the following three sections:
- Innovative approaches to data sharing through sandboxing
- Alessandro Sarretta from National Research Council, Italy
- Peter Mooney from Maynooth University, Ireland
- Just van den Broecke from OSGeo.nl, The Netherlands.
- IoT and decentralised architectures
- Frank Ostermann from University of Twente, The Netherlands
- Simon Jirka and Matthes Rieke from 52°North Spatial Information Research GmbH
- The social and organisational dimensions of data-driven innovation at the local level
- Stefaan Verhulst from The GovLab, New York University, US
- Lina Dencik from Cardiff University, UK
- Hillen Oost from Association of Dutch Municipalities / Futura Nova.eu, The Netherlands
Each session will have a discussant from the EU Commission and a Q&A in which participants will have the chance to interact and share their experiences.
If you find it interesting so far, don’t miss the opportunity to learn more: register here
More information about the webinar on the official ELISE website